Out of conviction we are active with regard to environmental protection and are expanding our commitment in this area. Here are a few of the measures we have implemented so far:
- Cooperation with the German environmental association NABU (joint project to restore a part of the river Rhine)
- Energy requirements are 100% covered through renewable sources (CO2 savings per year approx. 400 tonnes)
- 40% reduction in the energy consumption of the entire IT infrastructure 1
- Correspondence is sent CO2-neutral across Europe using the German post's GoGreen.
- Internal environmental workshops and ideas contests
- "Paperless faxing" via PC
- Use of FSC certified paper exclusively
The motivation to work towards environmental protection and sustainability results from our daily lives: we are constantly faced with pollution and the waste of resources. Just as frequently, solutions are suggested and we have paid good attention. TimoCom is already environmentally friendly in many aspects and we are sure that we will achieve our objective in being the most environmentally friendly procurement platform. It is right to say: everyone is talking about green logistics – we support it.
Less CO2 emissions, because…
- with TC Truck&Cargo® and TC eBid® empty running is a thing of the past.
- with TC eMap® you can arrive directly at your destination without any big detours thanks to optimal route planning.
1 Figures compared from 2008 to 2010